Hope this happens to other people and not just me!
Today, as I came to the end of my day, I thought “I love my life!”
Start throwing tomatoes at me, if you had a bad day!
1. I love that, after work, my husband and I sat on the swing together for 30 minutes.
2. I love that, I can’t stop watching Felicity on Netflix…reminds me so much of college!
3. I love spending the evening chatting about and planning The Oklahoma Orphan Run with THIS cool young man.
4. I love that, when I see the three car seats in my back seat, it reminds me of this cute kid.
5. I love that I come home to my dream house.
6. I love that my life is so serious most of the time, but I have this quirky love of style blogs and blogging!
7. I am excited and so happy to be training for the Color Run! Join my team: Colorful Friends.
8. I love that there are flowers on my dining room table.
9. I love that I am shooting a beautiful wedding this weekend Here!
10. I love that I have stacks of papers on my couch reminding me that I have so much to do!
Happy Wednesday Night!
What are you loving today?