(Did you miss me?)
BUT we’re back, refreshed, and ready for fall!
I am, at least!
Florida was about 85 degrees everyday and AMAZING!
It’s amazing how getting away can give clarity to life. Josh and I lead CRAZY busy lives. Surprise!
Getting away from our daily lives was really good. We were able to meditate and think about what we want the next bit of life to look like.
Here are some things I am committing to do this fall:
1. I will train and run the Route 66 marathon relay! (I am so scared and excited at the same time). Take a look at our team shirt here.
2. I want to start and complete P90X! Oh, yah! My bro gave it to my dad and dad gave it to me. I am going to be back in my size 6′s! Note: I want to be in shape. I am not at this time. With such a crazy life, I know that running and getting back to a healthy work out schedule will help me be calm.
This is an inch about weight loss, but way more about feeling healthy again!
3. I want to break out my sewing machine and learn to use it! Mom said she’ll come over once a week to teach me. I can’t wait to get THIS book out and make some cute things!
4. I also want to learn how to knit some scarves! One like THIS!
Some other goals for this fall:
1. Rent books from the library, instead of buying books.
2. Stop spending as much $$! Oh MY goodness. This going to be really hard. I committed to my husband that I would eat in the lunch room at work. I would cancel my YMCA membership (HUGE sacrifice, can’t explain how hard that was for me). I will be planning out what I want to buy for the fall wardrobe and will TRY MY BEST to stick to it!! Maybe I’ll write more about that soon!
3. Pray more. warning: I’m going to be spiritual for a second! I want to up my prayer life. There are some areas in life and ministry that I want to see change. Prayer is going to be key. I’m all about meditating. I go on walks and sit on my porch swing and just meditate (not with incense and candles, but with quiet and peace). BUT I need to up that into more prayer.
So…spiritual moment over!
4. Josh and I both have committed to living smaller this fall. So, we’ll see how that goes!
So, that is what I am looking forward to accomplishing this fall!
How about you? Any goals this fall?