Sweater (Urban Outfitters); Shirt (Loft); Jeans (Loft)
Hey Gals! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Year. I raked in the gifts.
Want to hear?
1. AAA Insurance (Yep! That’s right!)
2. $50 to buy what I want! (Mustard Sweater & THIS awesome watch)
3. Loft Gift Card (bought skirt, shirt above, red chords, & another shirt)
4. Antropologie Gift Card (bought gift for sister, set of plates, & butter dish)
5. 2 scarves.
6. Theater tickets to go with my friend.
8. Sequin Sweatshirt.
9. Target Gift Card (bought necessities)
10. GC for restaurant & GC for the movies.
See…so much stuff! With the gift cards I was able to buy at least 1, maybe 2 things off my list! Mustard sweater & red chords. The chords are not skinny, but still I love them. I am about ready to give in and just buy a new chambray shirt at any store I find it. I haven’t been able to find one at the thrift stores or at the gift card stores. I need to try the consignment stores. Tulsa girls, have you found any great consignment stores in town?
And because my husband decided to pose me and liked the picture:
So, how was your Christmas? Did you get anything off your shopping list?
PS-On a shopping trip with mom today, she bought me a black jacket similar to Laura’s on sale at Target! SCORE!!