Hey, gals! I thought today might be a great day to tell you some of my favorite things online this week…ten actually! Get it? TTT?! Just call me Captain Obvious!
1. This is my favorite simple hair trick this week. I think I’ll try it out Saturday morning with my greasy hair!
2. My favorite style post this week, of course, comes from the lovely Kendi. I love the whimsical yet put together look of this dress & cardigan.
3. The recipe I want to try is this Instant Cobbler! I LOVE blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. Must try this.
4. The pin that reminds me other another EP blogger: This reminded me of Laura!
She called me a few weeks ago just to tell me a hilarious thought she had!
5. THIS “Why is your mommy white?” blog post made me smile so big!!
6. DIY favorite, that I WISH I had time to try, is this heart bracelet. Maybe I’ll get some girls together for girls night to make some! Anybody in?
7. It’s 105 degrees in Tulsa this week and we have no hope of relief. This is where I want to be today! Instead of it being so hot outside that my earrings burn me by the time I reach my car!
8. Josh and I try not to watch TV too much. Here is a list of things we can do instead!
9. I would love to buy this nude pink lipstick!
10. In the crass world we live in, sometimes we all need a little encouragement!
I want to take this one to heart EVERYDAY of my life!
What are some of your favorite online moments this week?